The Blueprint for Healthy Leadership
As an industry leader, you must deal with countless stressors, from the pressures of business management to the well-being of your employees and other stakeholders. It can be difficult to find time for yourself! However, research shows that successful leaders prioritize personal wellness both at home and at work. After all, if you don't prioritize your emotional and physical health, you'll be too depleted and burnt out to take care of your business's needs. Plus, taking care of yourself is a great way to inspire others throughout the organization to do the same. In this workshop, you'll hear from a leading health and wellness speaker about how you can maintain your own health and wellness while tending to your leadership duties.
Upon completion of the session, the learner will be able to:
• Recognize the true impact of health on leadership effectiveness to include how it impacts your mental capacity, your decision-making skills, your ability to listen and communicate, and much more.
• Identify the "Crucial Six" areas of health that significantly impact female health - Sugar, Supplements, Social, Stress, Sleep and Sodium
• Create an open environment for communication on mental health
• Recognize the signs of burnout, anxiety and other stress-induced health issues.
• Identify the top tips to getting and staying healthy as a busy executive woman
• Discover employee perks & benefits plus proven team building techniques needed to develop a healthy organization
Jennifer DiMotta, MA
CPE credits Designation Field of study
1 credit for Personal Development
How to Earn CPE
Sessions are first come, first served. Registration is not required for individual sessions. To earn CPE, scan your badge on your way into each session. You do not need to scan on your way out. CPAs will receive an additional form at registration to self-report their time out. We strictly abide by the IRS’ CPE rules and turn badge scanners off ten minutes after each session begins. We cannot award CPE if your badge isn’t scanned.